Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  
Deranged Nasat -- A very good moring to you all. Just checking in on everyone.
Sephirah -- Mriytic Cardăsa!
Yeela -- Good Morning Cardassia!
Yeela -- Shada!! sup!
Yeela -- biggrin.gif

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Add Reply
New Poll

Going insane here.
Gazomg
 Posted: Sep 4 2014, 09:31 AM

Dal

Group: Cardassian
Member No.: 70

I know little about social media, forget facebook twitter, bebo etc, i simply font bother with them
I dont even have a mobile phone or watch nor read papers, I do however have a blogger account, anyhow i joined tumblr so i could for the sole reason of the site cardassians.

I submited some stuff, but the mods never posted hald the stuff, seems i was doing it wrong and should be posting it on my own blog .

I have posted some pics on my tumblr blog, "followed" the cardassians blog, but spent the last friggin hour trying to upload my post on my blog to another blog.
I keep seeming to be resending it to myself, anyone know how this crap works before i lose the plot and delete the lot ?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Shada Dukal
 Posted: Sep 4 2014, 12:04 PM

Gul

Group: Exiled
Member No.: 82

No idea, Gazomg. But I usually read support sites or google FAQs because I expect that someone else has experienced the same problem. You can check these:

https://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/posting

http://unfbigbang.tumblr.com/post/24093677...error-uploading
https://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/photo_troubleshooting
PM
^
Gazomg
 Posted: Sep 4 2014, 12:56 PM

Dal

Group: Cardassian
Member No.: 70

checked them out but cannot figure them out,
you think in this day and age sites like tumbler would be as easy as a forum for example,
I am pretty smart in most stuff be in website design , html, jquery, and other pc stuff but that had me bamboozled.
I know it is something pretty simple and I am missing it but what it is exactly escapes me, not to worry though i have lost the enthusiasm now. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Shada Dukal
 Posted: Sep 4 2014, 04:40 PM

Gul

Member No.: 82

Actually, I am technically hopeless, navigating in unfamiliar sites kills me. And I can’t handle modern phones with wi-fi and things like that. Probably a face-to-face consultation with an expert.
PM
^
Amroth Dolak
 Posted: Sep 5 2014, 01:03 AM

Jagul

Member No.: 69

I'm not a complete leyman, but anything new and/or unfamiliar is going to need a consultation with my IT friend. Probably a few consultations while we're at it.

Tumblr and Twitter are unknown to me and I'm happy to be able and handle Facebook.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll