Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  
Deranged Nasat -- A very good moring to you all. Just checking in on everyone.
Sephirah -- Mriytic Cardăsa!
Yeela -- Good Morning Cardassia!
Yeela -- Shada!! sup!
Yeela -- biggrin.gif

[ Smilies | BBCodes ]

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Order of posts
Gazomg
 Posted: Jul 25 2014, 07:41 PM

Dal

Group: Cardassian
Member No.: 70

Seems all the new posts are not in order timewise for me, and even with replies.

Is it my setting or is it to do with the skin ?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Nerys Ghemor
 Posted: Jul 25 2014, 08:05 PM

Hebitian at Heart

Group: Prefect
Member No.: 4

Where do you look, for new posts? Do you look at the main page, or a show new posts page?

--------------------
Avatar credit: balsavor.deviantart.com
PM
^
Gazomg
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 12:32 AM

Dal

when I log in i click view new posts , but the order is not chronological

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Nerys Ghemor
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 12:33 AM

Hebitian at Heart

Ahh...I've actually never used that page. Is this something that just started happening, or has it always done that?

--------------------
PM
^
Amroth Dolak
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 02:22 AM

Jagul

Group: Exiled
Member No.: 69

Now that you mention it, mine are not displayed in a time wise order either. I'm going throught he "view new posts" button on my cell phone. Not that it matters to me, though, that they are displayed in order of time. What annoys me more is that I had 8 new posts today, both replies to exsisting threads and actual new threads, but I never had any sort of message relayed to my e-mail adress about it. Despite the fact that I have the settings do it that way. The settings were done on a desktop, considering I can't change that one feature through my cell phone.

This post has been edited by Amroth Dolak: Jul 26 2014, 02:23 AM
PM
^
Gul Re'jal
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 07:28 AM

Always a Glinn

Member No.: 3

It's something with the forum. I get the same thing. For whatever reason they're in a random order on the New Posts page.
PMWebsite
^
Amroth Dolak
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 07:58 AM

Jagul

It's an Obsidian Order thing where they try to confuse as many people as possible. wink.gif It's working, I tell ya.
PM
^
Amroth Dolak
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 08:34 AM

Jagul

Remember those delayed e-mails I spoke off? They're coming in right now, one by one, ever so slowly. I'm like: "oh, there's a posting", untill I notice it's a reply from hours before. Sucks!! Haunted, I tell ya, haunted!
PM
^
Gazomg
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 01:46 PM

Dal

its not really a problem, thought it was to do with my settings

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Ziyal Lasaran
 Posted: Jul 26 2014, 05:57 PM

Jagul

Member No.: 71

QUOTE (Amroth Dolak @ Jul 26 2014, 02:34 PM)
Remember those delayed e-mails I spoke off? They're coming in right now, one by one, ever so slowly. I'm like: "oh, there's a posting", untill I notice it's a reply from hours before. Sucks!! Haunted, I tell ya, haunted!

Yes, indeed! It`s the Pah-Wraiths! Beware! Or the Romulans, or the Federation or the Klingons or the Bajorans or who the hell is also our enemy. Ok, it could be everyone! tongue.gif

I gogt the same problems. With the delayed PM messages I think it`s because maybe you`re reading it right after posting, so there`s a little delayed time implemented to reduce the email amount? Maybe just like with Facebook messages?

--------------------
"A different point of view can lead to a different point of understanding or a deeper one."
~ Iloja of Prim~
PMWebsite
^
Amroth Dolak
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 05:18 AM

Jagul

QUOTE (Ziyal Lasaran @ Jul 26 2014, 11:57 PM)
Yes, indeed! It`s the Pah-Wraiths! Beware! Or the Romulans, or the Federation or the Klingons or the Bajorans or who the hell is also our enemy. Ok, it could be everyone!  tongue.gif

How about you keep it close to home, look at your own culture and stick the blame for those ghosts on the Oralian Way?
I told you before, my dearest Ziyal, if it isn't Cardassian, it's an enemy. It's always somebody.

Well, my Facebook PM's have a delay of about 20 to 30 minutes, my forum postings and PM's seem to have a delay of about 1h30 to 2h. No idea how that works.
PM
^
Ziyal Lasaran
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 07:58 AM

Jagul

Member No.: 71

Well, perhaps it`s the Oralians...or the Obsidian Order as you mentioned. You can`t trust anybody, neither withing nor outside Cardassia. Neither the government nor the dissidents, just nobody. unsure.gif There are only enemies around us...even among our own kind. Oh my, what a situation! ph34r.gif

I don`t know either how it exactly works but it would be a smart idea to reduce the masses of emails. I guess somehow like a reminder, if you did not read it in the current time.

--------------------
"A different point of view can lead to a different point of understanding or a deeper one."
~ Iloja of Prim~
PMWebsite
^
Amroth Dolak
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 12:24 PM

Jagul

The usuall Cardassian situation, then. wink.gif

Perhaps, but when you forget as easily as I do, one reminder e-mail just ain't enough. :/

This post has been edited by Amroth Dolak: Jul 27 2014, 02:23 PM
PM
^
Nerys Ghemor
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 12:43 PM

Hebitian at Heart

Don't worry, you're not the only one who can only wish they had a Cardassian memory. wink.gif

--------------------
PM
^
Amroth Dolak
 Posted: Jul 27 2014, 02:22 PM

Jagul

That's the only thing I truly wish for, a Cardassian memory. Ugh, the time it would save me looking for stuff and remembering things if only I had a Cardassian memory. But Santa won't bring me one, and I don't think it will be a birthday present, either. smile.gif
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll